United Instruments of Lucilin, Luxembourg’s chamber music ensemble specialized in contemporary music, is growing and is now seeking a new Production Manager to join its team and support the development of the ensemble.
Founded in 1999 by a group of passionate and committed musicians, United instruments of Lucilin presents, in about 40 concerts a year, a broad scope of musical events, ranging from “traditional” concerts to music theatre productions, children projects and improvisation sessions. www.lucilin.lu.
We are looking for a new experienced, motivated and open-minded collaborator!
Full time 40 hours/week - Unlimited contract (CDI) with a 6 months trial period
- Work with the administrative/artistic staff to support general administration and coordination of concerts, commissions, recording, engagement and other activities of the Ensemble
- Assist in the production of Lucilin’s calendar of events, manage budgets, organising the logistics related to rehearsals, recordings, performances and events
- Liaise with musicians regarding all logistics, coordinate with venues, attend rehearsals, -possibly act as stage Manager for performances
Profile and skills :
- Experience of working in a performing arts context
- Aptitude for, and experience in project management and office administration
- Knowledge and understanding of music
- Fluency in English mandatory - french and/or german considered an asset
- Reliability and flexibility
Also considered an asset :
- Driving licence with access to a car
- Any other language
- Knowledge of marketing, PR and communications
- Knowledge of audio/video edition
Position to be filled from November 22nd or later to be agreed upon
Salary based on experience
Please address your application (resume and cover letter) to Florence Martin email@example.com by November 7th