Head of Marketing & Digital Division
The Philharmonie Luxembourg, one of the leading concert halls in Europe, opened in 2005 and presents around 400 concerts each year with a diverse programme of classical, jazz & world music, as well as an extensive programming for young audience & schools. It also manages the Orchestre Philharmonique du Luxembourg (the national orchestra of Luxembourg).
To lead the marketing, communication, and sales activities, as well as digital transformation projects, we are looking for a HEAD OF MARKETING & DIGITAL DIVISION (f/m)
Your responsibilities will be articulated around two main areas: marketing & digital transformation. In this position: you will develop and implement business strategies and procedures in the field of marketing; you will also provide vision and strategic direction for digital development and improvement of the user experience:
- Develop further the marketing strategy.
- Lead and coordinate the existing marketing, editorial, digital and sales team (more than 20 people).
- Develop and monitor the related budgets.
- Prepare multi-year forecasts for equipment, systems and application maintenance and budgetary projections for major digital projects and initiatives.
- Supervise and manage the sales activities including all services (online ticketing tool, subscription services, box office).
- Identify and assess market trends and developments in technology to drive customer behaviour.
- Define and deliver innovative solutions (product development) through digital channels to improve the User Experience.
- Define social media strategies and content marketing working closely with the team.
- Experience in a leading marketing role with a minimum 10 or 15 years including a people management background.
- Experience in successfully leading, developing and implementing digital strategy across organisations and the ability to communicate a strategic vision for the concert hall, both internally and externally.
- Sound project and budget management skills and an approach that delivers strategic organizational goals and priorities.
- Experience and interest in managing staff with diverse functions and skills and track record of team leadership with a participative management style.
- Knowledge of emerging digital technologies and eye for digital trends, including the ability to validate what works.
- Ability to prioritize workload which includes taking direction/assignments from several individuals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work cooperatively, interact effectively and develop strong relationships.
- Interest in music/cultural sector is essential.
- Fluent in 2 of the 3 common languages (French, English, German) and have the will to learn the 3rd language.
The detailed description of the position can be requested from Anne Wolter under the e-mail address: email@example.com
Applications specifying salary expectations should be sent via the website : https://www.philharmonie.lu/en/jobs before October 31, 2021.